* She loved doing Vegas, but had adrenal failure towards the end (extremely fatigued)
* She had perfect attendance while performing in Vegas. Her motivation was that ushers and workers didn’t get paid if the performer missed a show. Unacceptable to Bette.
* Being energetic is the norm for Bette
* Fame is not what it’s cracked up to be. She expected better parts than she got after “The Rose”
* One of her legs was bandaged from falling over some 2 x 4’s while showing some ladies one of her gardens
* Biggest Regret: Firing Aaron Russo ~ she told him that before he died.
* Her twitter war with Lady Gaga was meant as a joke, but Gaga’s follower’s misunderstood her
* She absolutely does not want “Wind Beneath My Wings” played at her funeral. She was something more Hasidic….
* Loves the process of movie-making and seeing the end result.
* Afraid of ending up in horror movies like Bette Davis and Joan Crawford.
* NYRP ~ Nice to build things that people come to see and enjoy…
* Best Decision: Marrying Martin and having Sophie. He grounds her, gives her space.
* She’s not easy to live with.
* Vegas wore her out so she decided to take a hiatus and learn some new things…like guitar
* Right now…she’s recalibrating…figuring out what to do next…
* No talk of new CD or tour….showed photos and clips we’ve mostly seen before…