Mister D: Remember. I’m not a fashionista and I’m colorblind. With that in mind, here are the highlights from Bette’s “The View” appearance:
* Bette looks great. Her hair is short. Wearing tight leather pants, ankle high shoe with heals, a satin top, with a suede, collared waist coat. I want to say everything is in the color brown family….lol
* Bette and Billy say it was a ham fest on the set.
* Bette was Billy’s first choice to play his wife.
* They’re first meeting to discuss the script, Bette already acted like his wife…eating off his plate, insisting on driving, kept finishing his sentences….
* They’ve been friends for over 30 years. Both say they’ve worked together before but they couldn’t remember on what it was…
* They talked about new and old ways of parenting. Bette always asks herself “Are you using good judgement?”
* They talk about hi-tech for a little bit…mostly Billy who was very funny….
* Sophie is in drama school….you have to let children be what they want to be and not force them to do otherwise.
* Bailee Madison didn’t know that much about Bette and Billy until her relatives started screaming when they found out she was working with Billy and Bette Midler…
* Nowadays, parents have so many things on their child’s plate because they want to give their kids every chance to get ahead…
* The View hosts congradulate Bette and Billy on their successful marriages….