With 2014 coming to an end, we look back at Hollywood‘s biggest feuds. From Bette Midler having a problem with Ariana Grande‘s images, to Diddy and Drake getting into a fight in a club, here are the 10 biggest feuds of 2014.
1.Â It was the kick hear around the world. After Jay Z and sister-in-law Solange got into a fight in an elevator, rumors swirled about the Carter-Knowles’ marriage.
2. Stemming from a now infamous interview with Vibe magazine where Tyga called Drake fake, things at Cash Money/Young Money records haven’t been the same.
3. Due to a song called “Bad Blood,” Taylor Swift and Katy Perry had one of 2014’s biggest feuds. “For years, I was never sure if we were friends or not. She would come up to me at awards shows and say something and walk away, and I would think, ‘Are we friends, or did she just give me the harshest insult of my life?’ Then last year, the other star crossed a line. She did something so horrible, I was like, ‘Oh, we’re just straight-up enemies.’ And it wasn’t even about a guy,” Swift said about Perry.
4. After Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran’s very public breakup, things got ugly on Instagram. Brown accused Tran of cheating on him and even said she slept with Drake!
5. The feud between rappers Iggy Azalea and Azealia Banks has been a back-and-forth war of words on Twitter. Banks has constantly called out Azalea for appropriating black culture and Iggy has called Banks a “miserable human being.”
6. Thanks to the “0-100/The Catch-Up” beat, Drake and Diddy ended up fighting in a club. After Diddy accused Drake of stealing the beat, Diddy hit Drake and the Toronto rapper ended up with a dislocated shoulder.
7. “Trust your talent. You don’t have to make a whore out of yourself to get ahead,” Bette Midler said about Ariana Grande. The “Break Free” singer took the high road and responded, “Bette was always a feminist who stood for women being able to do whatever the F they wanted without judgement! Not sure where that Bette went but I want that sexy mermaid back!!! always a fan no matter what my love.”
8. Started by a sexual comment that Bieber once made about Bloom’s ex-wife Miranda Kerr, videos showed Bloom taking a swing Bieber earlier this year.
9. When producer Diplo tweeted that he wanted to start a Kickstarter campaign to buy Taylor Swift a “booty,” best friend Lorde came to Swift’s defense. The pint-size singer tweeted at Diplo and told him that he need to buy a bigger penis.
10. Azealia Banks wasn’t Iggy Azalea’s only beef this year. Snoop Dogg posted a meme on Instagram that featured a screenshot from the movie “White Chicks” and said it looked like Iggy Azalea. The Australian rapper claimed that Snoop Dogg was always nice to her in person and had no idea why he would treat her like that on the Internet.