Bette Midler Fan Mail
- ▼ 2019 (83)
- ► 2018 (1084)
- ► 2017 (2182)
- ► 2016 (2706)
- ► 2015 (1553)
- ► 2014 (751)
- ► 2013 (1114)
- ► 2012 (1865)
- ► 2011 (1466)
- ► 2010 (1636)
- ► 2009 (981)
- ► 2008 (777)
- ► 2007 (361)
- ► 2006 (274)
- ► 2005 (450)
- ► 2004 (990)
- ► 2003 (762)
- ► 2002 (213)
Tag Archives: James Caan
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Monday, May 28, 2018
Friday, May 25, 2018
The Cinemaholic LISTS: 10 Best Bette Midler Movies and TV Shows By Team Cinemaholic 6 May 21, 2018 Bette Midler is an American songwriter, singer, comedian, film producer and actress. Following a career that revolved around several Off-Off-Broadway shows, she rose to prominence as a singer and has sold over 30 million records worldwide. Bette Midler boasts of a career that spans half a century and has won three Grammy Awards, four Golden Globes, three Emmy Awards and two Tony Awards. Here’s the list of top Bette Midler movies.
10. Outrageous Fortune (1987)Outrageous Fortune is about a man with two women in his life who disappears and they go out looking for him. Directed by Arthur Hiller, it also stars Shelley Long and Robert Prosky.
9. Down and out in Beverly Hills (1986)Down and Out in Beverly Hills is about a homeless man who tries to drown himself in the pool of a rich couple who save him and welcome him in their house. The film is directed by Paul Mazursky and also Nick Nolte and Little Richard.
8. For the Boys (1991)A US entertainer, with the help of a singer and dancer, tours to entertain the soldiers during World War II. For the Boys is directed by Mark Rydell and also casts James Caan and George Segal. 7. The First Wives Club (1996) Reunited due to the death of a friend, three women decide to revenge their husbands who dumped them for younger women. Directed by Hugh Wilson, The First Wives Club also stars Goldie Hawn and Maggie Smith.
6. Big Business (1988)Two sets of twins are born in a hospital on the same night to two different families and get mixed up due to a drunk nurse. Big Business is directed by Jim Abrahams and also stars Lily Tomlin and Fred Ward.
5. The Thorn (1971)The Thorn is a religious comic satire. It is directed by Peter McWilliams and also stars John Bassberger and John Greenberg.
4. Beaches (1998)The strong friendship between two people coming from very different backgrounds. Beaches is directed by Garry Marshall and also stars Barbara Hershey and John Heard.
3. Hocus Pocus (1993)Two teenagers, a young girl, and an immortal cat try to put an end to the terror of three witches, who have resurrected after 300 years. Hocus Pocus is directed by Kenny Ortega and also stars Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy.
2. Ruthless People (1986)A businessman cheats and a couple and the couple takes the revenge by kidnappinghis wife, but they don’t know that he is happy they did so. Also starring Danny DeVito and Judge Reinhold, Ruthless People is directed by Jim Abrahams, David Zucker, and Jerry Zucker.
1. The Rose (1979)A female rock star, whose manager is ruthless and pressurizes her constantly, destructs her life with drugs and alcohol. Directed by Mark Rydell, The Rose also stars Alan Bates and Frederic Forrest.
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Bette Midler & James Caan – For The Boys
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Thursday, June 9, 2016
[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/bootlegbetty/videos/892542370836163/” width=”480″ height=”400″ onlyvideo=”1″]
Saturday, April 9, 2016
[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/bootlegbetty/videos/822602884496779/” width=”480″ height=”400″ onlyvideo=”1″]
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/bootlegbetty/videos/813436942080040/” width=”480″ height=”400″ onlyvideo=”1″]
Friday, November 27, 2015
Winnipeg Free Press August 18, 1992 James Caan isn’t about to start a new chapter of the Bette Midler fan club. The actor blames Midler for the non-success of their flick, For The Boys. Says Caan: “Bette Midler is very stupid. She’s not a bad person, but stupid in terms of grey matter. I mean, I like her, but I like my dog, too.
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Santa Ana Orange County Register December 17, 1991 Looks like Twentieth Century Fox boss Joe Roth may take the fall for the box-office failure of â€œFor the Boys.â€ The movie, which stars Bette Midler and James Caan as USO performers, reportedly cost $40 million to $45 million to make, and $10 million to $15 million to promote. But in its first two weeks of release, the film grossed only $5.94 million â€” about a 10th of what the hit â€œThe Addams Familyâ€ pulledÂ in. Hollywood insiders have redubbed the movie â€œFor the Birds. â€™ â€™ According to an industry source, Fox Inc. CEO Barry Diller, who oversees both the movie studio and the TV network for Rupert Murdoch,Â blames Roth for this Thanksgiving turkey. And within the past two weeks, two high-placed studio execs associated with the movie have â€œ resigned.â€ A year ago, Roth was riding high with the surprise success of â€œHome Alone.â€ But Foxâ€™s recent releases â€” â€œDying Young, â€œ Dutchâ€ and â€œ Only the Lonelyâ€ – have died at the box office. Fox denied the rumor that Roth’s head is on the chopping block.