Stephen posed a good question in the comments section. I’m currently thinking about my mix. I really like Stephen’s but I always add more rock….his is well balaced though and interesting. Anyway, while I shut my hole….look at Stephen’s list. What would yours look like for a friend? And there better be some participation on this!:
I made a friend a mix CD of Bette songs (she asked me to as all she knew were the standards i.e. Wind) so I picked a bunch I thought were Betteâ€™s greatest hits.
I wanted to see what everyone thought of my choices:
1) Up! Up! Up!
2) Here Comes the Flood
3) Whose Side Are You On?
4) Drinking Again
5) In The Mood
6) You Canâ€™t Always Get What You Want / I Shall Be Released
7) Daytime Hustler
8) Am I Blue
9) One For My Baby (and One More For The Road)
10) Stuff Like That There
11) For All We Know
12) Long John Blues
13) Those Wonderful Sophie Tucker Jokes
14) My Eye On You
15) Some Peopleâ€™s Lives
16) Keep On Rockinâ€™
18) Let Me Just Follow Behind
19) Buckets of Rain (w/ Bob Dylan)
20) Strike It While Itâ€™s Hot (w/ Dan Hicks)
Let him know the answer and then post your mix for a non-BetteHead who only knows her radio stuff. What mix would make them a fan????