- There’s new music up in the Bootleg Betty Jukebox and Same Voices, Other Songs. I think I put in more than usual, so enjoy it. I basically took 2 playlists from your suggestions and put them up. I’ll try to get everybody’s up over the next couple of months.
- Another wave of theaters should be housing “Then She Found Me” beginning this week, so make sure you check your local listings. Keep in mind this is a small movie and it’s rolling out very slowly. I’m not sure what happens after the dates ThinkFilms provided us……Click Here
- Prince Charming from Down Under wrote in to tell us the movie is taking more money in there than it is in the US. But I believe it opened in all theaters there. It opened in the number 6th position there. Here is has just cracked the Top 20. Please keep in mind that it is competing against the summer blockbuster movies, too. Think of it as an alternative.
- I’m going to give my own shout out to my better half, Mister B, because it’s his birthday. So Happy Birthday Barry!!!!!
- I really enjoyed the playlists you all came up with to turn your friends into Miss M fans. I was wondering what 3-5 movies you would show friends and family that you think would make them fans or show them there’s more to Bette Midler than they think. You can use a combo of concert videos (official releases) and theater releases. I’ll be posting mine after I think about who my surly friends are! 🙂
Love, Mister D
Share A little Divinity