Kid Cudi eats â€œtaiâ€ in Sydney, Foster The People pimp surgical masks, Bette Midler resists bitchiness, Josh Groban hangs with Rush and heaps more.
When theyâ€™re not talking about SOPA, this is the silliness that musicians have been tweeting today.
- Jack fromÂ pop-punksÂ All Time LowÂ is uninterested in your penisâ€¦ today.
- Try to guess what would be on a table behind the scenes at aÂ Rick RossÂ video shoot. If you said â€œmoney stacks, martini glasses, a diamond-encrusted watch, and a Black Jesus chain with jeweled hairâ€ you win the prize.
- ProducerÂ A-TrakÂ doesnâ€™t look as happy as he should after peeing his name in the snow.
- And the very next tweet in our feed wasÂ Aesop RockÂ asking whether being satisfied with a long, strong piss is cause for depression or elation.
- Mark fromÂ Foster The PeopleÂ is attempting to start a surgical mask fashion trend, which wonâ€™t terrify Americans at all.
- Kid CudiÂ is eating â€œtai foodâ€ in Sydney, in case anyone wants to go down to that one Thai restaurant in Sydney and hang with him.
- If youâ€™re recording in the same studio as Little Birdy right now,Â Katy SteeleÂ would like to tell you that you suck.
- Bette MidlerÂ has decided not to be a bitchy gossip about the Golden Globes. Bummer.
- It is a universal law that if you hang out recording studios long enough, you will meet Rush, asÂ Josh GrobanÂ just discovered.
- Someone getÂ 50 CentÂ a dental dam and a ticket to Argentina.