Photo: Ron Galella
(Bette Midler at American Ballet Theater Opening Performance – March 24, 1986)
Libby wrote in to say she spotted Ms. Midler on the cover of Nevada Magazine…kind of like those travel mags that always make me want to run off somewhere….anywhere, but here! Actually, I just want to visit Newfoundland and visit Darrell so I can embarrass him by continually mispronouncing NEW FOUND LAND. I never seem to pronounce it the same way twice.
- Geez…anyway, here is the link: Nevada Magazine
- Here’s the link to the small article: Counting Down
- Oprah’s people were making the rounds today contacting finalists for their Bette gig…I’m hoping to see a BetteHead on there. So good luck!
- Also, the Playbill contest winner should be announced soon. I believe the contest ends at midnight. The other contest…tomorrow night? Anyway, just make sure you’ve entered….and good luck with this as well.
- As for me, I’ll be interviewed in a local mag as “the Bette Lady” with cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
PS: And here’s the vid of Bruce on O’Reilly…Bill is such an ass…LOL