‘Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore’ (NDS) – New Screens
by Rainier on July 22, 2010 @ 7:23 p.m. PDT
In Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore the videogame, gamers can play as multiple characters from the film in over 45 covert operations and on seven different mission types across various locations and environments that have been inspired by the film.
Gamers can play as a rookie canine agent, a super feline double agent or a streetwise pigeon, each armed with their own set of skills. Players must utilize the unique abilities and gadgets of each character to defeat the evil Kitty Galore and her minions.
In Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore, players fight Kitty Galoreâ€™s agents of evil to save the day and send the bad guys packing. Players will have to utilize their animalistic acrobatics and AI â€œAnimal Intelligenceâ€ to make their way through various levels and obstacles and collect critical items and power-ups, which will unlock new areas as they progress through the game. They will also be challenged by a number of covert missions including helping stool pigeons carry out their air-based special operations and destroying Kitty Galoreâ€™s treacherous equipment. Featuring six different mission types, including escort, stealth and combat, the game promises to deliver on all the excitement of the film, leading to the big showdown with Kitty Galore.
* Run, Jump and Fly to the Rescue! â€“ Gamers must bale their way through numerous levels and obstacles in over 45 missions and seven different mission types
* Unleash Your Inner Animal Prowess â€“ Players will have to fight Kitty Galoreâ€™s agents using their animalistic acrobatics to make their way through various levels and obstacles, their AI â€œAnimal Intelligenceâ€ to solve puzzles hidden in the game, and much more
* Lock and Load with Highâ€Tech Gadgetry â€“ Gamers will have the very best in highâ€tech gadgets to help them defeat Kitty Galore, including devices from the movie complements of Peek, the Canine Special Forceâ€™s resident â€œtechnodogâ€
* Become a Brave Canine, a Cunning Cat or a Highâ€Flying Pigeon â€“ Players will take on the role of leading characters from the film
* Diggs â€“ A rookie with the Canine Special Forces comes fully loaded with anti-gravity shoes and a special bark
* Catherine â€“ A super feline double agent for MEOWS able to extend a newspaper staff for combat
* Seamus â€“ A streetwise stool pigeon who can fly long distances, use bird toys to stun enemies and surprise enemies with his stealth
* Explore Locations from the Film â€“ Fans can follow the movieâ€inspired storyline and visit locations such as Dog HQ, Alcatraz and the Amusement Park
In the age-old battle between cats and dogs, one crazed feline has taken things a paw too far. Kitty Galore, former agent for cat spy organization MEOWS, has gone rogue with a diabolical plan to not only bring her canine enemies to heel but take down her former kitty comrades and make the world her scratching post. Faced with this unprecedented threat, cats and dogs will be forced to join forces for the first time in history in an unlikely alliance to save themselvesâ€”and their humansâ€”in â€œCats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore,â€ a 3D comedy that blends live action with state-of-the-art puppetry and computer animation.
Warner Bros. Pictures presents, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, a Mad Chance/Polymorphic Pictures Production: â€œCats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore,â€ starring Christina Applegate, Michael Clarke Duncan, Neil Patrick Harris, Sean Hayes, James Marsden, Bette Midler, Nick Nolte, Joe Pantoliano, Katt Williams, Chris Oâ€™Donnell, Jack McBrayer, Fred Armisen and Paul Rodriguez. The film is directed by Brad Peyton and written by Ron J. Friedman & Steve Bencich, based on characters created by John Requa & Glenn Ficarra. It is produced by Andrew Lazar and Polly Johnsen, with executive producers Brent Oâ€™Connor and Bruce Berman.
Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore the videogame, rated E for Everyone, is based upon the upcoming Warner Bros. theatrical release of the same name from Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures coming to theaters on July 30, and will retail for $29.99.