NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
SUNDAY, MARCH 31, 2013, 6:00 AM
1. Elaine Stritch (Cafe Carlyle) The one-of-a-kind star gives a farewell NYC performance called â€œMovinâ€™ Over and Outâ€ April 2-6.
2. â€œThe Testament of Maryâ€ (Walter Kerr Theatre) Fiona Shaw plays Jesusâ€™ mother in this one-woman play.
3. â€œIâ€™ll Eat You Lastâ€ (Booth Theatre) Bette Midler stars as superagent Sue Mengers in this one-woman play.
4. â€œGood With Peopleâ€ (59E59 Theater) â€œBlackbirdâ€ author David Harrower returns with another two-hander as part of Brits Off-Broadway.
5. â€œKafkaâ€™s Monkeyâ€ (Theatre for a New Audience) A reluctantly civilized ape talks to a panel of scientists about his life.
6. â€œThe Last Five Yearsâ€ (Second Stage Theatre) Jason Robert Brownâ€™s achy, sweet musical charts a coupleâ€™s relationship.
7. â€œNice Work If You Can Get Itâ€ (Imperial Theatre) Rising star Jessie Mueller has joined the cast as a romantic rum-runner in this Gershwin musical.
8. â€œHeraklesâ€ (Brooklyn Academy of Music) Aquila Theatre returns to BAM with Euripidesâ€™ retelling of a heroâ€™s tale.
9. â€œPippinâ€ (Music Box Theatre) The Stephen Schwartz musical about finding your â€œcorner of the skyâ€ returns.
10. â€œAll in the Timingâ€ (59E59 Theater) The comic sparkler is extended through April 28.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/joe-dziemianowicz-top-10-stage-picks-sunday-march-31-article-1.1300378#ixzz2P74mnL82