Some tips on using Bootleg Betty
1. To share a post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, and/or Linked In, make sure to click on the title of the article and then you will see all the social media icons you can use to share a post. Then just choose the one(s) you want to use.
2. Bootleg Betty has it’s own search engine (left-hand column) that searches everything ever printed on the site. Use it. Try a different keyword or keywords together just like you would with Google. Usually, the titles of the articles will come up. Click on those titles and see if your answer is there.
3. You can now subscribe to Bootleg Betty. The subscription form is at the top of the right-hand column. If you do subscribe make sure to check your spam folder for the confirmation email. When you subscribe, each post will come to your mailbox immediately.
4. On the right-hand column, I have also added Bette Midler’s Twitter Feed so you can keep up with her tweets. I’ll be adding a couple of more feeds when I can figure it out.
5. There’s also a comment and discussion area at the end of each post. to get to it just click on the post title or the Read More link if there’s one in the article.