The title “Hey Mister D?” can be read two ways…people asking for information or trying to get my attention to give information…like Bette screamed for Connie in her series…isn’t that fun? You can read that any way you want to…but seriously. all the sharing we all do is important to this page. BLB is the hubba hubba of Bette news….so why don’t I just get on with it. But first…I gather these questions from emails and posts in the comments. Some need to be brought into the light of day. Okay I’m just sounding sucky, so I’ll just get on with it:
- Molly writes in to tell us Bette Midler will be on THE VIEW Friday, June 27, 2008. The View will be in Vegas for a whole week, from June 23 – 27. So far it looks as if Bette is the only guest that day. Now the only date we need is for Leno’s show.
- I asked the Bette Desk (long expression for “source”) about tix beyond 2008. It seems her winter run will be from Dec 30th to January 25th. Usually she has Monday and Thursdays off. Tickets for 2009 are not on sale at this time.
- Jill wrote in because she’s visiting Hawaii and she wanted to know some Bette landmarks to visit. I could only think of Radnor High School, The Kahala Hotel and Resort, and her forestry property in KAUAI, HAWAII (I think that’s where it is). Any other BetteHeads please weigh in if you have more info or if I’m just dead wrong….
- For some reason my ass is tired. Not sure if I’m going thru something or have caught something, so forgive me if I seem slow, forgetful, depressed, or assinine. I always blame the weather…so there. But I assure you, I will get things up…like new music.
- If you look closely, you’ll notice the polls are gone. Turns out is was a portal to hell and a great place for hackers to get through to my server. I don’t know why people just intentionally try to destroy someones work, but they do. So for now, there is no poll section. I hope to bring an updated version back soon that isn’t hackable into the site. So a big F U to the hackers.
- Wendy Poo wrote in to say that there will be an Oprah repeat of the Bette and Sophie episode on June 18th which should be of some interest for those who did not see it the first time around.
Love, Mister D