Bette Midler to address Virtua symposium
Posted:Â Monday, November 7, 2011 10:47 amÂ |Â Updated: 4:55 pm, Mon Nov 7, 2011.
The event begins with a continental breakfast from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m., following by breakout sessions on a variety of health and wellness topics, including:
- Can a Working Woman Really Find Balance?
- Beat the Menopause Blues
- What Do Your Genes Say About You?
- Super Foods for a Superior You
- Gentle Yoga for Every Body
- 5 Steps to Achieve Your Own Fabulous Style
- Is It Time to Reinvent Yourself?
Sessions also will deal with chronic pain and hair loss. Demonstrations, health screenings and exhibitions will be included.
The event will conclude with Midler’s hourlong presentation at 2 p.m.
Registration is $50 and includes breakfast, lunch, breakout sessions and Midler’s address. Register online atÂ www.virtua.org/womenÂ or call 1-888-Virtua-3 (1-888-847-8823).