8 of the Nastiest Disses Against the Kardashians
December 22, 2016
The Kardashian-Jenners are reality TV royalty. However, some celebrities have been outspoken about their dislike for the family. Here are eight times that celebrities have dissed the family.
1. In a recent interview, Janice Dickinson said that Kim Kardashian’s Vogue cover made her want to vomit. She went on to diss Kendall’s modeling career, saying that she doesn’t think she’s a real supermodel.
2. Dickinson wasn’t the only one who was bothered by Kim and Kanye’s Vogue cover. After the magazine was released, Sarah Michelle Gellar tweeted, “Well…I guess I’m canceling my Vogue subscription. Who is with me???”
3. Tim Gunn has also slammed the Kardashians. In an interview with the Huffington Post, he said, “If a Kardashian is wearing it, don’t.
4. James Bond himself has even knocked them. Daniel Craig called them idiots, saying, “Look at the Kardashians — they’re worth millions. … You see that, you think, All I have to do is behave like a f***ing idiot on television and then you’ll pay me millions?”
5. Jon Hamm also called the family idiots: “Kim Kardashian[’s] … stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a f***ing idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture.”
6. Bette Midler responded to Kim’s naked selfie on Twitter. She said, “Kim Kardashian tweeted a nude selfie today. If Kim wants us to see a part of her we’ve never seen, she’s gonna have to swallow the camera.”
7. Chloë Grace Moretz tweeted about the same nude selfie … and wound up in a feud with the family. “@KimKardashian I truly hope you realize how important setting goals are for young women, teaching them we have so much more to offer than … just our bodies.”
8. Barbara Walters famously interviewed the Kardashians for her 10 Most Fascinating People TV special. During the interview, Walters asked them about their talent, saying, “You don’t really act; you don’t sing; you don’t dance. You don’t have any — forgive me — any talent.”