Bette Midler Burns Donald Trump With Perfectly Timed ‘Hocus Pocus’ Reference
By TooFab Staff | October 24, 2017 10:57 AM
“I hated that Hocus Pocus wig at the time, but after staring at Trump’s hair for 18 months, it honestly looks not that bad,” she tweeted, comparing Trump’s infamous coiffure with witchy Winifred Sanderson’s terrifying tresses.
In less than 30 minutes, the tweet racked up 5k likes and a few reactions also referencing the 1993 cult classic.
Fun fact: Wini and Donald actually came face to face in 2016, when Bette broke out her Sanderson Sister costume at her annual Hulaween bash supporting the New York Restoration Project.
- Pink Calls Out Kim Kardashian for Disrespecting Bette Midler (aceshowbiz.com)
- Someone lit the black flame candle and decided ‘Hocus Pocus’ needed to be remade (theberry.com)
- Hocus Pocus 2 Could Be TV Premiering Movie (gamerssphere.com)
- Here’s How They Make the Desserts for Bette Midler’s Halloween Gala (bootlegbetty.com)
- San Francisco’s coolest ride: Homobiles offers safe rides for the queer community (sf.curbed.com)